- British Sub-Aqua Club – The British Sub-Aqua Club’s home page
- BSAC Members’ Section – Resource page for members and link to forums
- BSAC North West Region – North West specific information, really good for clubs
- EasyTide tide predictor – free 7 day tide table
- Coastal Observatory – Liverpool Bay, All the tidal info and coastal weather
- Proudman Oceanographic Laboratory – The National Tidal and Sea Level Facility, free 28 day tide tables
- Slack Water Constants for Anglesey & the Lleyn Peninsula – All times relate to Liverpool Tidal times
- Capernwray, Carnforth – Lancashire, excellent training facilities and helpful staff
- Eccelston Delph – Inexpensively priced local training facility with cafe, shop, training pool and classroom
- Stoney Cove, Leicestershire – large, well-known training site with extensive facilities
- How to fly and travel with scuba kit.
- UKRS Links – 900 links to predominately UK related diving resources
- Cambridge University Underwater Exploration Group – Extensive page of links
- Technical Diving Magazine – A magazine for those interested in technical diving
- Advanced Diver Magazine – An alternative to existing magazines
- Elaine White – Underwater Photographer – Elaine is an accomplished underwater photographer, who has been a member of Merseyside Branch 5 for many years.
- Aquaimaging – Fantastic photographic resource and experienced underwater photographer for hire.
Weather Forecasting Services For Diver
- The Met Office Shipping Forecast – General weather information at sea
- The Met Office Inshore – forecasting for coastal diving conditions
- The BBC Weather Shipping Forecast – Shipping and coastal weather info
- The BBC Inshore forecast – Inshore specific weather information
- Met Office Weather Synopsis – forward planning dive information