New post of Communications Officer
Communications Officer – Draft Job Description
- Develop, support and promote the aspirations of the club goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach
- Develop and increase our visibility amongst all other interested parties and the wider community.
- Build and maintain relationships with BSAC HQ, Wirral Borough Council, other agencies and the local community audiences that will help to promote the work of the club.
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage with them
- Ensure that the club devises strategies that are directed towards maximising retention of its membership.
- Work closely with the Chairman and other members of the committee to develop and strengthen members’ engagement with the club.
Details for applications can be found on the Annual General Meeting Page